texting someone new is always weird.
like how do they feel about all lowercase letters? do they think it looks dumb? do i have to use super proper grammar and punctuation? will they know im being sarcastic when i start abbreviating words? are they a haha or lol person? are they a strict no acronyms kind of person? how do they feel about pet names? what’s their stance on emojis?
Anonymous said: top six ways to insult boys
- purposefully forget their names
- any time yr talking about anything outside the realm of COD, energy drinks, or football, pause and giggle and say “oh, but sorry - you wouldn’t know anything about this, right? we can change the subject”
- extension on #1: call him by the name of another boy w the same hair color as him. when he protests, laugh and act like he’s trying to trick u
- "hold this." stop acknowledging him for the remainder of the encounter until it is time to collect you bag/purse/coat/etc
- "sorry, what? i wasn’t listening" rinse and repeat
- tilt yr head. make a cute face. “awwwwww”
the boy tears in the notes are amazing
White people crying after Mitt Romney lost the election
An american treasure
Hang these in museums
if anyone ever asks me what orange is the new black is about i will send them these pictures without any context or explanation
WHAT THE FUCK
she had period and the blood attracted the damned shark OMG THAT’S BEST AD EVER
That escalated quickly.
At first I was like: Oh. Okay, look… sexy ladies.
But then I was like: Oh. Oh my.
if you’re a female and this scenario doesn’t cross your mind at least once every summer, you must be either under the age of like 12 or older than 50
My roommate said “WHAT COUNTRY IS THAT COMMERCIAL FROM” and my other two roommates just said “Probably Australia” in unison
Amy Poehler’s reaction to Chris Pratt’s surprise package is priceless.